Medical School: University of Massachusetts, Boston, Massachusetts
Residency: University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
Board-certified in Radiation Oncology
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- HDR Brachytherapy for Gynecologic Cancers
Some years ago, I had cancer treatments myself. To this day that memory reminds me what my cancer patients are experiencing, and guides me in my practice. I take great satisfaction in applying my knowledge of radiation oncology to help patients fight cancer, and have been fortunate to be part of a very strong medical group with a supportive hospital administration and an excellent staff.
I currently practice at Valley Medical Center in Renton. This center has two linear accelerators and also provides brachytherapy treatment for gynecologic cancers. In my free time I enjoy traveling and spending time with my wife and children as well as learning Italian.