Medical School: Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
Board-certified in Radiology
- Gamma Knife
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation (APBI)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
My philosophy is to offer hope and provide information and care with the most advanced and latest technologies. I try to listen with compassion and to do no harm within the parameters of reasonable risk. I practice at the Swedish Radiosurgery Center, using our Cyberknife and Gamma Knife technologies. I have a particular interest in tumors of the brain and central nervous system, along with benign disorders of Essential Tremor and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
I grew up in the Seattle area, where I met my husband of 30 years. In my free time, I enjoy fly-fishing in the Cle Elum area, horseback riding, and spending time outdoors enjoying the Pacific Northwest.