Medical School: Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University, India
Residency: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Rani Durgawati Vishwavidyalaya, India
Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Temple, Texas
Fellowship: Tata Memorial Hospital
Board-certified in Radiation Oncology
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- HDR and LDR Brachytherapy for Gynecologic Tumors
The two most important things for a physician are commitment to the goal of cure and dedication in providing the utmost care. My aim is to not only provide the best possible treatment for my patients, but also provide support to the family, so they can fight this battle together.
Dr. Vyas is fluent in English and Hindi. In her free time, she enjoys reading fiction, listening to classical music, playing violin, cooking, and spending time with her family.